CELEBRATING OVER 75 YEARS OF SERVICE TO THE TOWING INDUSTRY
Goch & Son’s Towing, with its headquarters in Detroit, Michigan, is Detroit’s largest towing company. We employ a modern and innovative fleet that includes some of the most powerful technologically advanced machines in service today.
Established in 1926, Goch & Son’s Towing offers its customers over 75 years of expertise in precision towing services. We are dedicated to meeting our customer’s diverse needs while maintaining the highest standards of quality, safety and environmental responsibility.
As a multi-service towing company, Goch & Son’s provides an array of services: Private property towing, roadside service, light, medium and heavy-duty towing, repossessions, difficult recoveries, heavy equipment movement, and many other services. With our hard-working and innovative personnel and over 20 recovery units, we can tackle the most difficult towing and recovery operations.
Goch & Son’s Towing is fully bonded, insured, and can proudly provide references upon request.
Goch & Son’s Competitive Edge
- We are contracted with the Michigan State Police, Federal Railroad Police, and the FBI
- Casino Towing: Goch & Sons is the only tow truck company in Detroit that is licensed by the state gaming commission and authorized to service casinos.
- Financial stability
- All our drivers are WreckMaster Trained
- Courteous, professional labor force
- Dedicated, fully licensed towing personnel
- Unparalleled knowledge of towing operations in Michigan
- Communication and dispatching 24 hours a day
- A fleet of 20 high-powered recovery units
- Tri-axle wreckers exceeding 55 ton capacity with under-reach for damage-free towing
- Storage facilities available
- State of the art rollover air cushion recovery
- Off-road extractions, virtually nowhere is inaccessible
PROUD MEMBER OF: