CELEBRATING OVER 75 YEARS OF SERVICE TO THE TOWING INDUSTRY
Goch & Son’s Towing, with its headquarters in Detroit, Michigan, is Detroit’s largest towing company. We employ a modern and innovative fleet that includes some of the most powerful technologically advanced machines in service today.
Established in 1926, Goch & Son’s Towing offers its customers over 75 years of expertise in precision towing services. We are dedicated to meeting our customer’s diverse needs while maintaining the highest standards of quality, safety and environmental responsibility.
As a multi-service towing company, Goch & Son’s provides road service, light and heavy duty towing, repossessions, difficult recoveries, and countless additional assistance. The achievement of over 20 recovery units and countless, innovative personnel brings competitive towing services, a seasoned management team, and skilled labor into the Goch & Son’s experience.
Goch & Son’s Towing is fully bonded, insured, and can proudly provide countless references upon request.
Goch & Son’s Competitive Edge
- Financial stability
- All our drivers are WreckMaster Trained
- Courteous, professional labor force
- Dedicated, fully licensed towing personnel
- Unparalleled knowledge of towing operations in Michigan
- Communication and dispatching 24 hours a day
- A fleet of 20 high-powered recovery units
- Tri-axle wreckers exceeding 55 ton capacity with under-reach for damage-free towing
- Storage facilities available
- State of the art rollover air cushion recovery
- Off-road extractions, virtually nowhere is inaccessible
PROUD MEMBER OF: